PDA

View Full Version : Arkansas Star - 50 State Star

USN Radio Chief
10-25-2015, 05:38 PM
Hey Ya'll -- I'm a displaced Arkansawyer who's getting ready to retire from the Navy in about a year....Right now the plan is to move back to Arkansas. Just curious if you guys have an Arkansas Star Geo-art in the 50 state star series (or one in the works). If not, I think I know a spot where one could go and I would like to team up with a local cacher or team of cachers (folks in the Cass / Ozark area) to hide the series. I will be home for three weeks during December and I think it would be fun to get out and do some hiking, hide some caches, have a "Star" kick-off event during that time period. Who ever teams up with me would own it, but I can help in all aspects of hiding the caches, creating the pages, etc. If there is already a star, I want to join forces with some folks and complete it while I'm home on holiday leave. Thanks -

KSDS97
01-16-2016, 06:15 PM
There is no star that I know of but I would like to make one.

likestocanoe
01-17-2016, 07:45 AM
We do not have a star to date. That would be a beautiful place to put caches for sure! But, we are not in the area....

floaten
01-19-2016, 04:56 AM
Most of the "50 State Stars" are mystery caches. Do you plan to do the same? They generally require choosing the correct answer on a state related question to get the proper coordinates.

I think it is a great idea.

Cloak.n.Dagger
06-01-2016, 07:58 AM
Is this still being implemented?

Flyfishingcachers
06-01-2016, 08:00 AM
We now have the Star Art work in Arkansas. It is in the Scott, AR area.

Cloak.n.Dagger
06-01-2016, 08:13 AM
Nice! Thanks for the quick Reply, I'm going to go check it out!