PDA

View Full Version : New Travel Bugs?

pshelto
02-06-2012, 10:28 PM
So I was browsing the Texas Geocaching forum and someone brought up the site GeoKrety.org (http://geokrety.org). It is basically a type of trackable that isn't logged on geocaching.com.

Check it out and see what you think. I was checking it out because I'm thinking of having some pathtag type items made from gxproxy.com, but I'm still uncertain about the whole setup of geokrety.

Check it out.

TnT
02-07-2012, 05:21 PM
For starters, the website looks awful.

pshelto
02-07-2012, 06:09 PM

Agreed. The site is poor and the English is less than natural. I am fairly certain it's a foreign site, but I can't see how it makes money, so that may explain it too.

tomjjlcu
03-15-2012, 03:02 AM

Take a look and find out what you believe. I had been checking it because I am considering getting some pathtag type products produced from gxproxy.com, but I am still uncertain concerning the whole setup of geokrety.

captaincooder
03-15-2012, 07:12 AM
I recall listening to a Podcacher podcast blurb about this. Searching their website, they reference Show #306 from 2/13/11. I recall that it is a Polish or Czech website. Seems to me to be a way around paying Groundspeak's fee for TB tracking.