Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Ideas for non-geocaching related prayer requests, etc.

Justin, you know that you, Kerry, and Rachael are in my prayers many times each day. Will not stop praying. Our Lord has this and you in His loving arms.
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

Thank you ALL for your continued prayers. Just a little update on my current situation for those who may not have or seen FaceBook. Long story short- Chronic Back Pain sent me to my doctor who sent me to Little Rock for Radio Frequency X4 times over the last year to ablate some troublesome nerves in my back. Last 2 times really didn't touch the pain. Repeat MRI detected continued degeneration in my spine among other back ailments but also detected what has been tentatively diagnosed as a large malignant mass on my right kidney (believed to be 'some' of the cause of back pain). Back to Little Rock to a Urologist who has scheduled "robotic partial nephrectomy" which means he will go in and remove the cancerous mass and a "portion" of my right kidney. He believes he can save up to 90% of my right kidney and "hopes" the cancer has not spread. A bone scan will be completed to ensure it has not spread before the surgery date of July 30 at St. Vincent in Little Rock if there is no cancellations before then. Thanks again guys for your continued prayers. Hopefully I'll be back out on the trail soon after!

Justin, we appreciate the update during this stressful time. Please know that you and your family are in our daily thoughts and prayers. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Agree. Justin you remain in our prayers. Our best for a successful surgery and a rapid complete recovery devoid of complications..

Please be in prayer for Tim Stone. He is in the hospital with an infection in both legs, fluid build up, and blood pressure issues as well. Tim is in Conway Regional and has been since July 1.

Pray for Lorna and the rest of the family as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MathSeeker View Post
    Please be in prayer for Tim Stone. He is in the hospital with an infection in both legs, fluid build up, and blood pressure issues as well. Tim is in Conway Regional and has been since July 1.

Pray for Lorna and the rest of the family as well.
    Prayers up for Tim and family.

Many prayers for Tim and Lorna and family.

Tim, Lorna and kids you have our prayers.
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

drmo913 Guest
    Prayers for Justin and Tim being offered this morning.

May God be with Tim and his family during this time of illness. And may Tim be blessed with a speedy recovery. Amen.
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen