Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Election 2011

We had a hard time trying to find a good weekend for our ArkGeo central Arkansas M&G because there were so many events scheduled and we really didn't want to conflict with anyone else's event. We did it in December since there weren't many (any) other events that time of the year and we had a very nice turnout. We split the state into 5 regions and different board members agree to set up events in each of the regions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashallond View Post
    I do know that the ArkGeo meeting is planned to be held at Lake Fort Smith next summer, so that will help.
    I know the location, but never heard a date. Within a month I have to submit my requests for vacation for all of 2012 and would sure appreciate any information on possible date(s) mentioned. Thanks! AFM

Quote Originally Posted by arkfiremedic View Post
    I know the location, but never heard a date. Within a month I have to submit my requests for vacation for all of 2012 and would sure appreciate any information on possible date(s) mentioned. Thanks! AFM
    Next year's event at Lake Ft Smith State Park will be Saturday June 2nd. It is always held the first weekend of June. Right after the elections are over.

Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking View Post
    Next year's event at Lake Ft Smith State Park will be Saturday June 2nd. It is always held the first weekend of June. Right after the elections are over.
    I thought so, but wasn't sure. Thanks!