Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: GeoWoodstock XII

Sounds great Ron! Looking forward to it for sure! Just let us know when we need to pay.

Thanks for looking in to this Ron. My mom has been in and out of hospitals the last week, so it has been a crazy week. We are in for sure.

We made our reservations at the Embassy Suites near the event site. They said on the cache page that it would be the HQ hotel for the event.

Steal Your Cache Guest
    Ron, LMK what i need to do to have a camper spot.

OK, here is the latest scoop after talking to Jeanette Turnbaugh at the 370 Lakeside RV Park today. She let me reserve spots 216, 218, 220, 222, 224, 225, and 226 and we have them to fill until March 31, 2014. At that time all spots will have to have a deposit made on them or loose them. I really think she wants a deposit at the time of making the reservation. The discount is 14% for a group rate, which consists of having at least 4 campers staying a minimum of 3 nights. Just for information I reserved RV spot 225 for myself. You can go to this website to see a map of the campground: http://www.stpetersmo.net/Parks/370L...INAL-color.pdf
    When making a reservation give them the name Arkansas Geocachers Association or Ron White. I'll put this out on the facebook account sometime next week after the 4 folks (including me) has a chance to make their reservations that were interested in doing this in the first place (Likestocanoe, Steal Your Cache, CpDenton). That's all for right now - holler at me if you have any questions.
    Last edited by ronwhite; 06-20-2013 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ronwhite View Post
    Just for information I reserved RV spot 225 for myself.
    Ron is your offer to split this site still agreeable to you? What days exactly are you planning on staying? I'll gladly spit the cost with you if you will just let me know what that is. Thank you for checking on this and taking care of it. 2ter is really excited about going and she hasn't been excited about caching in a couple years so I'm excited too!

I forgot to post the phone number for Jeanette at 370 Lakeside RV Park, in the original message. Her number is (636) 477-6600, Ext. 1402. Hope this helps! Ron

Justin: The offer is still there, but I don't expect you to pay anything! Right now, we're planning on pulling up on Wednesday, May 21st. Not sure yet, but will probably pull out on Sunday, May 25th. However, may stay over until Monday - just don't know right now. That extra day (Memorial Day) to relax when getting home would be pretty nice!

Quote Originally Posted by ronwhite View Post
    Justin: The offer is still there, but I don't expect you to pay anything! Right now, we're planning on pulling up on Wednesday, May 21st. Not sure yet, but will probably pull out on Sunday, May 25th. However, may stay over until Monday - just don't know right now. That extra day (Memorial Day) to relax when getting home would be pretty nice!
    Ron I appreciate the courtesy but I wouldn't feel right not paying my half. I will plan for those same days then as that sounds about what we had in mind. I'll get with you on further details later. Thanks for handling the arrangements.

FYI - the local Geocaching group is planning an event for that Sunday...
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt