Thread: lake access caches?

relikborg Guest

lake access caches?

I just put out a lake access only cache (GC11RBX) and no one has hit it up, usually it seams that people jump for that ftf. I was wondering how many of yall have boats, and if you do have a boat would you be willing to use it to hit up a cache if it had a safe landing spot?

nonnipoppy Guest

Re: lake access caches?

Quote Originally Posted by relikborg
    I just put out a lake access only cache (GC11RBX) and no one has hit it up, usually it seams that people jump for that ftf. I was wondering how many of yall have boats, and if you do have a boat would you be willing to use it to hit up a cache if it had a safe landing spot?
    While I enjoy a new challenge and a FTF no longer owning a boat restricts or ability to snag this one.

A story comes to mind where two fellows were discussing thier second happiest day ever. Fellow A says it was when he got his first boat. Fellow B asks " Well what was the most happy day of your life?"

Fellow A said " The day I sold the last one!"

Yet another story was the definition of a boat: A fiberglass hole in the water in which you throw money......poppy

cachecrazies Guest
    Relikborg,

Yesterday, flyfishingguide called me and said "you want to go?". Off we went in search of a great cache. You did a fantastic job on it.

As far as a boat goes, I'll have to agree with everything Poppy said. We sold our deck boat last week, I would have to say it is definetly a highlight in my life to have it gone.

Now don't just sit at your computer, go out and place more caches

relikborg Guest
    LOL, I'm just waiting on some new containers to show up :P