Thread: lake access caches?

lake access caches?

I just put out a lake access only cache (GC11RBX) and no one has hit it up, usually it seams that people jump for that ftf. I was wondering how many of yall have boats, and if you do have a boat would you be willing to use it to hit up a cache if it had a safe landing spot?

Re: lake access caches?

Quote Originally Posted by relikborg
    I just put out a lake access only cache (GC11RBX) and no one has hit it up, usually it seams that people jump for that ftf. I was wondering how many of yall have boats, and if you do have a boat would you be willing to use it to hit up a cache if it had a safe landing spot?
    While I enjoy a new challenge and a FTF no longer owning a boat restricts or ability to snag this one.

A story comes to mind where two fellows were discussing thier second happiest day ever. Fellow A says it was when he got his first boat. Fellow B asks " Well what was the most happy day of your life?"

Fellow A said " The day I sold the last one!"

Yet another story was the definition of a boat: A fiberglass hole in the water in which you throw money......poppy
    May those who love us, love us. And those that don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if he doesn't turn their hearts may he turn their ankle so we may know them by their limp.... An Old Gaelic Blessing

Relikborg,

Yesterday, flyfishingguide called me and said "you want to go?". Off we went in search of a great cache. You did a fantastic job on it.

As far as a boat goes, I'll have to agree with everything Poppy said. We sold our deck boat last week, I would have to say it is definetly a highlight in my life to have it gone.

Now don't just sit at your computer, go out and place more caches
    "Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

LOL, I'm just waiting on some new containers to show up :P