Thread: Decon cans

KD5JNL Guest

Decon cans

Is there anyone in the central Arkansas area that sells the decon cans? I hate to buy over the internet.
    Brice

Phantom_491 Guest
    Decon cans should be available at almost any Army Surplus store. I know of one near Hooks Texas that has them and also Ammo Cans of various sizes. It is located just off I-30 I forget the exit #.

Phantom 491

Lauri Guest
    I recently purchased an ammo can from Military and Outdoor Supplies in Hot Springs at 3617 Central Avenue. They had two sizes, and I picked up a smaller one for about $10 (I don't recall exactly how much it was). I have a packed cache ready to go, just need to get out and place it!

jcblough Guest
    Give Bennet's in down town Little Rock a call 372-2944. They usually have ammo cans in stock - prob decon too - nice store.

majii Guest
    I'm also trying to find some decon containers, and I'm not sure where to look. I went to Bennett's in Little Rock, and they didn't have any. They also didn't have any ammo cans for less than $12.95. Does anybody have a good supplier near Little Rock?

Geezer_Veazey Guest
    A pawn shop here in Morrilton sells 30cal ammo cans for keeping ammo dry. Last time I bought some they were $3.00 each. You might investigate pawn shops/gun dealers in your city. If you want the Morrilton dealer's name send me a PM. I don't know about decon containers.

Geezer

RugerPilot345 Guest
    There is a great military surplus store 1 mile north of Greenbrier called Poole's, very nice ladies that run the store and they have it all.......30 cal cans at $ 3.50 each.......of course I picked them all up two weekends ago, ha ha, more to come soon I am sure!!

Joe (RP345)