Thread: Help needed to Introduce Geocaching to Students

Help needed to Introduce Geocaching to Students

I am the guidance counselor at Pottsville Schools and my wife (2A) and another of our teachers (Jasperboy) and I would like to do some work with geocaching with our students. We hope to create a collection of GPS devices that geocachers may have outgrown or replaced. If any fellow geocachers have "moved up" and would donate or sell cheaply the GPS device they no longer need, we would appreciate it very much. Receipts for tax purposes will be sent and letter from students will also be sent to each donor.
    Thanks for your consideration.
    Apache Scout
    email: jim.yeager@pottsville.k12.ar.us

That is a wonderful idea! Having graduated from Pottsville 5 years ago, I can honestly say that I would have loved to have that kind of oppertunity when I was there. Im sure the students will enjoy it. Good luck getting all of the supplies.
    To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug. ~Helen Keller

Team_Pink Guest
    Our science teacher got a grant and bought some and I think our geography teacher did as well. If you want there contact info, send me a PM and I'll put you in touch with them.