Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Coming soon!! Flannelman's March Geocaching Expedition.

kittzle Guest
    Sorry about the purple!!! I sometimes forget that some of our screens look different, all my stuff is on a white background here, hehe.

You guys are much better early birds than me.... I'm gonna be grouchy at 8am, LOL. Hrmm....... I'm gonna have to figure out if I want to stay somewhere or get up too early...

Will, I'll be there. I plan to go to the Walnut Thursday and cache by Ozone and south Friday. Should be at Alum Cove by 8:00. Have no phone or power there, so I'll check the site through Thursday am and hope the plans don't change.

flannelman Guest
    I have my cabin rented so I'm ready to go!! I'll get there (Alum Cove) about 7:45 and will wait till about 8:30 for any stragglers. I'm not sure of cell phone service in the area but I'll give mine out in case you need to call while on the way up. I'll also leave a note on my danger ranger (white ford ranger) for anyone that comes late to sign on. That way if you get there late you can still do alum cove and we will wait on you before we head to the next cache.

Cell 501-984-3276

nonnipoppy Guest
    Golf of Golfnutz and I will be there for chapter II.....poppy

flannelman Guest
    I just want to thank you guys for coming out to the expedition. What a great way to spend a day. The kids and I had a great time even with the scpapes, bumps, bruises, and sore feet. Hope to see ya next time!!

March Expedition Team

poppy of nonnipoppy
    Golf of Golfnutz
    idratherbehiking
    SJClimber
    Flannelman and kids

I just want to say thanks to Flannelman for putting this together. I had a really great time today. It's great to be able to go caching on such a beautiful day with great company along the way. Thanks to everyone who went for making this an expedition to remember. I'll be looking forward to the next one.

nonnipoppy Guest
    This day was yet another great adventure. I thought a large time was had by all. Thanks Flannelman for this really good idea and execution.

Since next month's expedition will be to Clarksville we will see these guys again.

What do you have in mind for May?....poppy

Weekend

FM, though it has taken a few days to get back on track, still want to thank you for promoting and organizing the adventure to Alum Cove. I really enjoyed the company and choice of caches. All round great gathering. If in the state will participate in the May expedition. Thanks.