Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: meet and greet

cupstack Guest
    This event has now been listed at geocaching.com

GC11EBH

naturalcachers Guest
    Hey Entrio - welcome to Ark Geo!
    My philosophy is, any chance for cachers to get together is a positive thing. hopefully will be in town on time to meet you Sat, if not hope to see you at the cache bash!

cupstack Guest
    If you are interested in helping to plan this event, we have scheduled a meeting March 20 at 6:00 pm at the North Little Rock Community Center (directions: http://www.nlrpr.org/centers.php ).

If you are unable to attend and have any suggestions for the event, please post them here or email me.

cupstack

Entrio Guest
    Hey Cupstack, I should be at the meeting Tuesday. See you there.

Entrio

Sylamore Guest

CAMPING

I just checked with the campground at Burns Park, and they do have tent camping available. The fee is $14.00 a night, and the sites have electricity, water, and a shower house / restrooms close by. I made my reservations for Friday and Saturday night. If you'll let the lady know that you're coming for the cache bash event, she'll put us all close. The phone number for the campground is 501-771-0702

The meeting last night went good, this looks like it's going to be a good event.

Cupstack and Icetoad, I went to Bayou Blues last night. You might want to get some floaties for your glasses....not sure I'd jump in that water to retrive anything.
    Hope everyone is having a good week,
    ~Sylamore~

Sylamore Guest

More doorprizes

I just received an email from Tim @ geogearstore.com, and they are going to donate items for this event also.

(Naturalcachers.....this is the web store where I got the t-shirt you were asking about....and I found out they added a new color, Texas Orange...looked good in the picture.)

cupstack Guest
    just added some of the activities that are planned for the Cache Bash.

view the event listing at the event listing

Sylamore Guest
    Looks good Cupstack.

cupstack Guest
    I have posted some basic information about geocaching and a downloadable event flyer on my web site www.nlrpr.org.

Feel free to download the flyer and post as appropriate.

I'm excited about this event.

[corrected spelling error 4/14/2007]

I just took a look at the NLR parks and rec web site and viewed the information posted there about geocaching and the event.

Thanks for all your doing for the sport in the central Arkansas area.

I had hoped by wife (ddkds) and I could make it to the Burn's Park event, but we don't know yet.

It looks like it is turning out to be a great event.

paris1time