Thread: Hello from West TN

yogi Guest

Hello from West TN

Hello from West TN,

I am the president of GOWT (geocachers of west tennessee) I found your site on the Groundspeak forums. I am happy to be a new member of your site and I would like to invite anyone here to come and visit our site: www.gowt.org.

RugerPilot345 Guest
    Hey Yogi welcome onboard and thanks for the invite to join the West Tennessee club.....think I will sign up and keep up on goings on around the perimeter of our state. I am presently in Kuwait but trying to keep up on all the goings on through the website.

Cool!!

yogi Guest
    Glad to hear from you. I am very proud of everyone that is abroad fighting for our freedoms. I ran into a GI's wife at walmart yesterday and she needed help getting a printer and stuff to send to her husband in Iraq. I was more than happy to help her out. My wife is in the TN National Guard and many of her fellow Guardsman are in Iraq they are Doc's and Nurses.

So please Join the GOWT so we can keep up with you and you with us.

RugerPilot345 Guest
    Thanks for the support and it is a very small world. I don't think there is anyone in the USA that is not touched personally by this war. It has gone so long now and stretched so far we are have close contacts to it.

Tell your wife hello, I am in the Arkansas Army National Guard as a helicopter pilot, small world again. I have a lot of friends in the TN Guard.

I plan on joining if nothing else than to give me some more neat stuff to read through and to hear of interesting stuff that would make a great cross border trip, ha ha. I love the exchange of info in the forums.

Keep in touch,

Cool!!