Thread: Need Help

Ronbo Guest

Need Help

Anybody know where this picture was taken. Please email me. I need some help getting some information from the location.

Don't know the place, but I wonder if this is called a "fly-thru" pickup window.

Sorry. Couldn't resist...
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

RugerPilot345 Guest
    Yeah FTF for RugerPilot345 and the unidentified picture, ha ha!!

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/tips/get ... tionNo==67

Springdale, Arkansas - McDonald's Plane
    Dive-bombing plane reported by Tom Rose. This is a McDonald's restaurant with a strong aviation theme. Yes, there's a twin engine airplane on the roof, with the Hamburglar at the controls and Ronald McDonald standing on the tail, "barnstormer" style. The plane has big McDonald's "M" arches all along it. Inside the restaurant, there's a cabinet with model airplanes, goggles, pilot maps and such; an airplane-shaped plant shelf; a large neon airplane sign; a 5-foot model plane with a toy Ronald McDonald as pilot; various aviation plaques and signs on the walls; and the interior air fans are all made to look like airplane propellers. It's all here because there's a Pratt & Whitney aircraft plant down the road and the local municipal airport across the street. On the doors to the place, the restaurant calls itself "Air Macs -- A Tribute to Aviation". [Robert Matthews, 11/20/1999]

Cool!!

Ronbo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaddiel
    Don't know the place, but I wonder if this is called a "fly-thru" pickup window.

Sorry. Couldn't resist...
    What would you ask for? A plane hamburger????? I know, I couldn't resist either.

Notice the "N" number on the plane.

I812
    (I ate one too)

geowoodstock Guest
    Is there a cache nearby??? dcfromar is "stationed" just up the road from here for the time being. I just figured it would give me a reason to see visit him. (Being my husband just isn't good enough sometimes!! hehehe)

kittzle Guest
    Plug in these coords, they should put you right on top of the building in Google maps

N 36 10.034 W 94 07.080

Closest Cache is a mile away...

geowoodstock Guest
    Awesome!! Thanks a lot! Now I will have something to do!