Thread: Please remember our Fallen Heroes!!

RugerPilot345 Guest

Please remember our Fallen Heroes!!

I wanted to write to all my Geocaching friends whether I know you personally or not about my week. Some of you know but most do not but I am in Kuwait serving in Operation Iraq Freedom.

You may have heard on TV about the two Blackhawks crashing this week in Iraq. The first one last SAT was one of our aircraft from AR and the crew onboard were my soldiers from the 77th AVN BDE at Camp Robinson in North Litte Rock.

I had to go into Iraq for a few days to check on the units and visit with all my soldiers. The unit is doing well considering the adversity they have been through and they will continue to do their mission well and exactly as they have been trained. They are true professionals.

All three of the Fallen Heroes were from AR and were soldiers of mine, two were full time employees of mine and all three were personal friends. It has been a great loss to the Arkansas Army National Guard and to the people of AR and most importantly to the families of these great Americans. They will be missed forever.

Please pray for the families and for the children of these soldiers that gave their lives defending our freedoms that we value so dearly. They died heroes and wil be remembered as such.

I know what a great bunch of people you Geocachers are and I wanted you to know there are people just like you with caches over here trying to enjoy some geocaching fun in the middle of all these terrible times. We need your prayers so we can all come home safe to our great state and our family and friends.

Thanks for your time,

Cool!!

flannelman Guest
    I know you probably don't hear a lot of good stuff from over here and we sure don't see any good stuff from over there but I just want to say how much it means to me personally that you are willing to put your life in danger to protect all of our freedom. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT A GREAT NUMBER OF PEOPLE OVER HERE SUPPORT YOU AND WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!! You will be in our prayers.

Thank you for your service,
    William Pumphrey
    Jessieville, Ar.

Q Guest
    Indeed, thank you more than I can say. God bless you for all you do and have done. I took my sons on a hunt this afternoon. The sacrifices you guys make that make that possible will not be taken for granted or forgotten. May He watch, protect and be with all of our heroes over there as well as their families.

Geezer_Veazey Guest
    RP345, I've been meaning to reply to this for a long time now. You and your fellow soldiers are appreciated by me and by the non-vocal majority more than you'll ever know.

God Bless and Keep You.

Geezer

RugerPilot345 Guest
    Thanks Geezer, it means alot to the soldiers over here knowing the support level back home is high. You are right about all the non-verbal support, we all know it is huge......and much appreciated.

Always seems those that squawk the loudest usually are wrong, ha ha!! Too funny!!

Thanks again for the well wishes, I will pass them along!!

Cool!!