Thread: Caches around or near White Rock Mountain?

theducktm Guest

Caches around or near White Rock Mountain?

I am new to geocaching and I love it so far!! I am going on a weekend get away to White rock mountain and would like to know if there are any caches in the area?

OzarkMtnGhost had a lot up around that area but he has quit caching and I don't know if they are still there. I hope so they are Beautiful areas.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

RugerPilot345 Guest
    Hey DuckTm, the best thing I have found for general searching in a state or what I call a "quick search" is this link below, it will get you in the neighborhood of caches in the area and of course you can refine down to the lat and long if you have it!!

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/gmnearest.aspx

Goodluck and welcome to the team, it is a great hobby and a way to get out side and great for families!!

Cool!!

Q Guest
    Mucho thanko, RuPi! I like that and had not found it. Fo sho a quicker way to see what's in an area. I had always done a zip code search and tried to move out in a direction from there. This is definitly better.

RugerPilot345 Guest
    Cool, glad it helped, I think I just bumped into that one day as I was digging around. Sometimes on the forum I do not speak up since some have so much mopre experience than me......but I thought that was a good find.

Cool!!