Thread: GPS Mounts

Team_Pink Guest

GPS Mounts

And laptop mounts, and cell phone mounts, and ...

Captain B and I were surfing together looking a mounts for PDA's and GPS's and found this site. They have a tremendous selection and look well built. I have not ordered from them or used one of their products but I most likely will be a customer in the near futture.

http://www.ram-mounts.com

RugerPilot345 Guest
    I have purchased Ram mounts in the past and have been very impressed with their quality and exact fit for each model I have ordered for. I have never had any problems or malfunctions with the mounts and have put them through some pretty heavy use. I have never used them on ATV's or bikes but I have put them to heavy use in 4X4 and all types of vehicle applications.

Hope this helps some!! They are reputable and quick to service orders received.

Cool!!

Sylamore Guest
    I agree with RugerPilot345, I've placed Ram mounts for several items in not only my personal vehicles, but also Fire/Rescue vehicles and EMS units. If they stand up to a bunch of firefighters they'll live through alot.
    Sylamore

RAM mounts are the best. Have one for the truck/GPS and a mount for the mt.bike. Wil take a lot of punishment.