Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We've lost one of our own

We've lost one of our own

I have received word today that one of our own, Mark Daniels(markrocks), son of Jim(geoj) and Beth(topkitty9 Daniels of Jacksonville, has been tragically killed in a freak accident. Mark and his family have diffidently had a positive impact on geocaching in Arkansas and I felt the geocaching community should be informed. At this time, I do not know any details. Please keep this family lifted up in prayer during this very tragic time.

cachecrazies Guest
    Our hearts ache for them and our thoughts and prayers are with them.

My heart aches to hear this news. There are no words to express how we feel right now. Beth, your family is in our prayers. May God wrap His loving arms around you and comfort you.

Wayne & Melody
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

Phantom_491 Guest
    Having met TopKitty & Markrocks for the 1st time when they were doing my cache (Phantom's Haunt), and cached with them at various locations, and events I know what a bright young man he was, and that he was definately going to be going places. It's tragic when something like this happens to someone so young.

I know nothing we say can ease the pain & suffering that Joe & Beth are feeling right now. But my prayers and thoughts are definately with them and their family during this impossible time!

Dennis

If there is anything I or any of us can do please let us know!!!!

LadyEngineer Guest

I are prayers

Beth,

Our deepest sympathy to you and your family. If there is anything at all that we can do, please just ask. You have our prayers and our hearts.

With all our love,

Marty, Jo, Emily and Erin.

Does anyone know of the funeral arrangements?
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

LadyEngineer Guest

Not yet.

No we haven't found anything out yet. I know a teacher at the school Mark attended and I am trying to get intouch with her. If I find out I will post it.

LadyEngineer Guest

Beth's address

I have Beth's address from the Meet and Greet in Aug. If you would like to send a card, please pm me and I will return with the address.

I hope that the topkitty family is doing ok and if there is anything that we cando I hope someone can post a request. I'm sure that the Geocaching Family WILL do anything needed to help.

I'm very sorry to here about this, expesially about someone so young. It makes you think about the family arround you.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

grandkid44 Guest
    Dear God , my heart and prayers go out to this wonderful couple . We arent supposed to outlive our children . LE, please send me the address so we can send a card..also, we had money left over from the event, please use $50.00 of that to send flowers from all us Arkansas Geocachers. We will request an intended mass and will have him on our prayer list at Christ The King . May God be with them.