Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: love of hiking...

Geezer_Veazey Guest
    Nettybug,
    Good News! Tim Ernst is coming to Little Rock on March 15. I've hardly been able to restrain myself but now it's posted so I guess it is official. He is being sponsored by the Arkansas Outdoor Photographers Club. Their March meeting has been moved to a large venue to accomodate a large crowd and guests are welcome and encouraged. Tim will be presenting a slide show and autographing books, I am sure.

For more info and how to get to the meeting place go to http://arkphoto.org/ and click on Newsletters - Feb. Come one, come all. No admission charge.

Edited to correct the date. (old eyes and teeny calendar) It's the 3rd Thursday which is March 15th.

nonnipoppy Guest
    Hey Geezer that is a great pic of the swinging bridge on the aopc website. Is there a link to more?

Geezer_Veazey Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nonnipoppy
    Hey Geezer that is a great pic of the swinging bridge on the aopc website. Is there a link to more?
    For the benefit of those who didn't recognize it the picture was made at the cache "Swinging on the Mulberry - GCHGDV"

There are no other links. The AOPC only allows one picture in the gallery and I don't have my own website. The Geocaching.com gallery is the only one where I've got pictures posted.

Deezer made a picture just west of the swinging bridge that I thought was real nice. It was made at the same time so the fall colors are out and he got some reflected in the water. It is in the cache gallery.

Back on topic (sorta). If anyone doesn't know who Tim Ernst is, send me a private message. Anytime you have a chance to see one of his programs it's well worth your while.

Geezer

nettybug Guest
    Thank you Geezer man for the date on the meeting.
    I'm a HUGE fan of Ernst. I'm signed up for a spring workshop with him too.

Get a website if you want one! I will give you a name of my host that is super cheap plus I have tons of server space too.