Thread: motorcycle caching

bmwrider1 Guest

motorcycle caching

Just wondering how many people are caching on there bike.? What kind of bike they ride etc. Thought we could make a patch of some kind for it.

grandkid44 Guest

motorcycle caching

We do cache on our Harleys. I have a 100th aniv silver and black road king classic and a 1999 soft tail springer , my wife rides a 2000 Ultra trike. We have a group we ride with loosely referred to as the dixie docs..all ride hogs. We cached lost valley and Jasper area last Friday.. we will be riding to Eureka Springs at some point if you wish to go...sadly and tragically we have some lawyers that ride with us. We make them wear mask so as not to frighten children.

grandkid44 Guest

motorcycle caches

Forgot to mention , we refer to BMWs as shaft drive harleys

GEO Guest
    If I was a little younger and had not got poisened and could still hold it uppppppppp.......watch out,but that was then and this is now.
    I love motorcycles I got scars to prove it,a rock in my elbow.
    I have to revert to those 4 wheel motorbikes now kinda like training wheels.

I toured From Northern California across the Great divide down through Las Vegas and Into El Paso on my last run a a aa fewwwww years ago.

Wish I still could and all I can say is RIDE ON BROTHER.

I have cached on my 2 wheel motorcycle and on my 4 wheel motorcycle. My 2 wheel motorcycle's are a 1998 750 Katana and a 2000 Yamaha R1(the R1 stands for a 1000cc) Yes these are ROCKETS. that easily push 150+
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

I love my motorcycles, or should I say my 2 wheel motorcache machines.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!