Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NEWBIE here

ArkieGC Guest
    NO??
    NOTHING??
    I will probablyhave to go back in and re-register and sign in under another name and see what happens that way.????

ArkieGC Guest
    I wonder what happened with my valadation code??
    Today is the 10th and I signed up on the 2nd..
    I logged in last nite to geocaching.com and it still asks for my valadation code and I clicked on the link to get a new code sent but still nothing.....
    I hate to log in with another identity cuz that just makes a mess all over the web with one identity here and another there... I know not a big deal.
    But I still wonder what happened to mine....

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieGC
    I wonder what happened with my valadation code??
    Today is the 10th and I signed up on the 2nd..
    Only thing I can think of is to be sure to check your "Junk Mail" folder in your email program. Sometimes my ISP marks mail from Geocaching.com as SPAM...

Failing that, I'd probably send an email to support next.

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

ArkieGC Guest
    10 - 4

flannelman Guest
    Hi, Nice to see more Hot Springs area cachers. Once you get up and running I think you will really enjoy finding some of the area hides. I've had quite a time looking for them myself!!

If ya need anything just shoot me an e-mail.

ArkieGC Guest
    Yesterday I sent Geocaching.com an email explaining that I have not received a valadation code and waiting on a response for either the code or reason.....??

Geezer_Veazey Guest

validation email

Have you checked your Spam folder? Your email client may have routed it there.

RugerPilot345 Guest
    I agree too with the Spam folder thought process, the Geocache web people are usually very prompt in my experience with them. If the mail is there make sure you check it as good mail so it will come straight to your inbox next time andnot get hung up.

Good luck,

Cool!!

ArkieGC Guest
    Hay I finally got validated...
    Thanks for all the welcomes and advice.
    Now to find some free time....above freezing...

RugerPilot345 Guest
    Outstanding, welcome onboard once again and I think that has got to be the longest validation I have ever heard of....you must have some top secret baggage in your past they had to check out on you.....this geocaching stuff is such serious business anyway.......only kidding, enjoy and hope to bump into you on the geo hunting trail someday!!

Cool!!