Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Breakfast Club

The Breakfast Club

I have listed an event GC17K03 for December 8th to meet for breakfast at Ryan's in Russellville. After breakfast I will be going after my 1000th find in the Marinoni Scenic Area. Come join us for breakfast and then a hike. I am going to try and plan an event every month in a different area of the state. Thanks to Flannelman for the name and starting these events earlier in the year. I am looking forward to seeing everyone.

flannelman Guest
    I'll have to check my schedule to see if I can make this one. May be my only chance due to my job, but my oldest son has a birthday on the 10th so I may be tied up in a birthday party. I know you will have a great event though!!

flannelman Guest
    Wouldn't ya know it... I gotta work that weekend. Even if I'm not on my new schedule I still have to pull one weekend a month and that is the one. Well ya'll have a great time!!

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who came to breakfast. It is always great to get together and visit with everyone. It is even better to be able to meet so many other new faces. Again thank you all for coming out. I look forward to the next Breakfast Club. Keep your eyes open for the next one coming soon.

I am planning the next Breakfast Club meeting for March 1st in Arkadelphia. I am working out the details now. If anyone knows of a good place for breakfast there please let me know. Just remember it should be a place with plenty of space for 20 to 30 people, maybe more. I have been wanting to do an event in Arkadelphia for a while now to help draw some interest to that area and help promote geocaching there. RugerPilot345 has just hidden quite a few more caches around town for everyone to find. Thanks for all the work you put into those hides. I look forward to seeing everyone there.

RugerPilot345 Guest
    Glad you guys and gals are coming to Arkadelphia for the Breakfast Club........I am back in town the last week of the month and I plan on getting out some more caches prior to the 1 MAR breakfast .....come on down to Arkadelphia and enjoy our beautiful city!!

Cool!! (RP345)

cachemates Guest
    RP345, I had planned on coming down for your new caches this morning, but decided to wait for the breakfast club meeting. See you there.

RugerPilot345 Guest
    can't wait to see you Jerry.......one guy from HS got them all this morning.....all the FTF's and all the TB's, way to go SaveAll4love!!

Cool!!

Fantastic. I can hardly wait. I'm really looking forward to meeting the local cachers and hunt some of their hides. Thanks idratherbehiking for putting this one together. See you there.

Okay

Great idea. This is a spot I have neglected for a while. There are a number of caches that way that are on the list, so a breakfast, then, a hunt will be fun. Thanks Rich...