Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New geocacher in Hot Springs

Wish they all could be Califor....uh... sorry...
    Lots of winter is like right now. 50 degree neighborhood. Just watch wind direction and how strong. Don't wanna be on a north slope in a 20mph north wind on a 30 degree day tho. Gotta concour with that. Not every day is shrivelin' cold. Of course much warmer than 50 and we go float a river.. now that is what winter is all about.
    Got peace like a river!

Hmmm... I don't know what happened, but the link I mentioned is not working. Try this link instead, or just go to the "Downloads" area and look in the "Articles and Brochures" area.

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

Hey Gaddiel I can still not get the link to open once I get to the download section, by chance could you open it and copy and paste it into the post here, maybe my connection is too slow over here......thanks!!

Cool!!

I've sent the pack list to you via email. Let me know if you don't get it...

W.
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

Got it, thank you very much!! It looks like some real thought went into that and quite a bit of experience.

Thanks again,

Cool!!

HAY

Hi Lauri.
    I am new as they get at geocaching. I also am in Hot Springs. I don't even own a GPS as of yet. Looking to get out and try it out sometime. I was gonna try benchmarks but never got out as other priorities came up.
    Hope to meet up with ya all sometime....

Welcome! It's cool to see more people getting in to this.

With the holidays, my slow pace slowed down even more...but I'm very excited as I just received my Unite for Diabetes Travel Bug in the mail and I can't wait to place it somewhere around HS this weekend!

I also just ordered 4 more travel bugs this morning -- can't wait to get them and send them on their way.

I'm not sure what day this weekend I will get out, depends on the weather, but there are still several close by that I need to discover soon. :P

Happy hunting!