Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hot Springs area geocachers meet and greet.

Lauri Guest
    I'm free that day and time. Sounds fun!

cajunbat Guest
    im in....and will bring company such as Karr hot rod angel martymar_14...and others!!

Lauri Guest
    Bump -- is this a go still?

flannelman Guest
    Yes I still want to meet up. If you are planning to attent please let me know so I can inform the restaurant of how many. We will meet and you can dine if you choose(at own expense), or just visit. I'll need to call in a few days ahead of time to let them know how big our party will be.

I don't think I'll make this a loggable event, there just isn't enough time to do it justice. I will try to place a cache at the location however.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

Lauri Guest
    Cool! I'm in -- solo.

cachemates Guest
    Looks like we are not going to be able to attend this meet and greet. Had looked forward to meeting some of the new cachers around Hot Springs. Maybe we can make the next one. Sorry.

cajunbat Guest
    put my crew down for four I think that should do us

cajunbat Guest
    just for fun myself and a couple of others are going to meet at 3pm @ GCZP7C Trailhead Caching, cant beat it alone, maybe with help we can log as many finds as there are DNF's Looking forward to early dinner with everyone and hope I do not offend with an late addition of this cache Flannel but talked to a couple of people and they said it would be neat.... sorry Zeke & George but I think we might get this very elusive cache this time!!!

cajunbat Guest
    oh yeah...Zeke & George for some laughs at our expense come on down and watch us wander around for it.......

Lauri Guest
    Sounds like a great plan! I'll try and make it over there at 3 myself.