Thread: Arkansas Cacher Heading to Iraq

Arkansas Cacher Heading to Iraq

Folks, most of you probably know personally, know of, or have hunted the caches of bebopishere. He placed one of the original Civil War caches "Battle of Reeds Bridge", THE first cache I ever found "Serenity Garden" in Sherwood, and one of my favorites "Muggles Box" in Jacksonville. I saw him and his oldest child, Randi, at a football game last night. He told me he is headed out to Iraq on Tuesday, October 3. One of the first things he said was that he wants to take a travel bug along because the last time he went, he didn't know anything about geocaching.

He has been very instrumental in the initial spread of geocaching in central Arkansas. His family has been very supportive of us since Mark's death. He is just a plain ol' good guy all around. I wish him well in his travels. My prayers will go with you daily, Rex. Wanda, if you or the kids need anything, you know I'm just down the road. AND BOY, DO I HAVE A LOVELY PHOTO TO SEND YOU FROM LAST NIGHT! LOL

Beth [/img]

I somehow missed this post when it was originally posted.

I don't know anyone who doesn't know someone who has been or is going to Iraq. My family and I will keep bebopishere in our prayers.

On a related note...My wife has a co-worker who has a husband returning from Iraq this week. We pray he has a safe trip back. His wife asked mine one day when they were chatting online if she had ever heard of "geocaching". My wife laughed, then filled her in. We hope to take them caching when he has returned.

God Bless the Men and Women of our nations military.

paris1time