Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: South West Cachers

Geoark1 Guest

Southwest Cachers

We need to get back down that way again. We made the big loop our first Spring, down thru Glenwood, Kirby, the one in the Park at that time, and on up to Mena for the one at Wilhelmina.

Speaking of Greenwood, the other 1/2 of geoark1 graduated hi school there, we have one right close by and then on up 71 N to Ft Smith, a nice group in the area.

cachemates Guest
    Hello Geoark1
    We have placed several caches around Lake Greeson and at Murfreesboro. You probably did the Kirby Landing cache on Greeson. We have two new caches and Hi_wayman has a new cache on the same trail the Original Kirby Landing cache was on. I have had your County's first seat and cache on my list to do when I get up that way. Is it close to the Ready Mix plant? I placed two new caches yesterday at De Gray State Park but they haven't been approved yet. Hope you can come down this way later on.

Jerry.

Geoark1 Guest
    That is where I would park if it was me but since it is you you can park wher you wnat as long and you take something and the box is so full if you don't leave anything it will not be missed good hunting.