Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stuck Travel Bugs

Geoark1 Guest
    We have one that is stuck in Canada Ontario to be exact for almost a year it moves but sometimes less than a .10 mile then will sit for for sometimes 6 weeks before being moved. I thought this summer it would be better but as yet not

Phantom_491 Guest

Re: Stuck Travel Bugs/ Birthday Rescue Mission

[quote=Phantom_491]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Phantom_491":38gluf9b
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyEngineer
    Anybody making plans for a reconnaisance mission to help ~del Mar~ retrieve their bug from Wild and Woolly? I was wondering how often does a bug get stuck in a road less visited cache? I noticed one in South AR that's been there since March and only one visit has been logged there since it was placed. I was wondering about doing recon missions for any bug that hasn't moved in 3 months, just to help the poor guys out. Just curious what other people thought.
    I am planning a Rescue Mission that way, and hopefully find a few BMs too.
    The rescue mission will get underway as soon as I get home to change. As this is my B-day , I am going to try and add enough caches to my total to have my age +100.

Cache Y'all L8rs! [/quote:38gluf9b]

The Rescue mission was successful. I had no problems finding the cache. I did experience problems trying to find a BM that was about .5 miles from the cache. Since it was on private property, and it was after 7PM I decided to move on.

I also suceeded in getting the other caches I needed to make my goal of my age + 100 for my Birthday.

Thanks for all the B-day wishes everyone.

Phantom 491 (Dennis)

PS: For those who are dying to know, I turned 33 today.

Geoark1 Guest

Stuck Travel Bugs

In all due respect, Other 1/2 of Geoark1, Lady Bunny FuFu has been stuck in the Canadian Snow Banks, and Canada is not ARkansas whose weather changes by hopping through the forrest. Their July is not July HOT!

LadyEngineer Guest
    Three cheers for Phantom!!!! Hip Hip Hurray! Great job Agent Phantom! We will look for in using you in the next recon mission. You wouldn't happen to be willing to trek to the snow cover land of Canada after a lost bunny?

Glad you met your goal for your birthday. Happy Birthday for yesterday.

GEO Guest

Re: Stuck Travel Bugs/ Birthday Rescue Mission

I say,I say good job and Happy Belated Birthday to you too.
    I knew you'd do it but you left so fast,I did not have time to get back to ya.

I know you wanted to do it alone eh?
    Well your a TB's Hero for a day and got them back out and on their way.

GOOD JOB
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

[quote=Phantom_491][quote="Phantom_491":31yostio]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Phantom_491":31yostio
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyEngineer
    Anybody making plans for a reconnaisance mission to help ~del Mar~ retrieve their bug from Wild and Woolly? I was wondering how often does a bug get stuck in a road less visited cache? I noticed one in South AR that's been there since March and only one visit has been logged there since it was placed. I was wondering about doing recon missions for any bug that hasn't moved in 3 months, just to help the poor guys out. Just curious what other people thought.
    I am planning a Rescue Mission that way, and hopefully find a few BMs too.
    The rescue mission will get underway as soon as I get home to change. As this is my B-day , I am going to try and add enough caches to my total to have my age +100.

Cache Y'all L8rs! [/quote:31yostio]

The Rescue mission was successful. I had no problems finding the cache. I did experience problems trying to find a BM that was about .5 miles from the cache. Since it was on private property, and it was after 7PM I decided to move on.

I also suceeded in getting the other caches I needed to make my goal of my age + 100 for my Birthday.

Thanks for all the B-day wishes everyone.

Phantom 491 (Dennis)

PS: For those who are dying to know, I turned 33 today.[/quote:31yostio]