Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stuck Travel Bugs

LadyEngineer Guest

Stuck Travel Bugs

Anybody making plans for a reconnaisance mission to help ~del Mar~ retrieve their bug from Wild and Woolly? I was wondering how often does a bug get stuck in a road less visited cache? I noticed one in South AR that's been there since March and only one visit has been logged there since it was placed. I was wondering about doing recon missions for any bug that hasn't moved in 3 months, just to help the poor guys out. Just curious what other people thought.

rock_hound Guest
    I would like to make a trip to The Infamous Travel Bug Prison to "Break Out" some of those guys. I have a few that need locked up too.

chili36 Guest
    I am holding too many TB's now that I haven't had time to get them scattered around. I will probably be moving several of them up toward Searcy over the weekend.

Phantom_491 Guest

Re: Stuck Travel Bugs

Quote Originally Posted by LadyEngineer
    Anybody making plans for a reconnaisance mission to help ~del Mar~ retrieve their bug from Wild and Woolly? I was wondering how often does a bug get stuck in a road less visited cache? I noticed one in South AR that's been there since March and only one visit has been logged there since it was placed. I was wondering about doing recon missions for any bug that hasn't moved in 3 months, just to help the poor guys out. Just curious what other people thought.
    I am planning a Rescue Mission that way, and hopefully find a few BMs too.

Bio-x Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rock_hound
    I would like to make a trip to The Infamous Travel Bug Prison to "Break Out" some of those guys. I have a few that need locked up too.
    Yes! Please do this. I feel bad enough that they've been there that long. I've been thinking about going back to save them but just haven't had the time.

Bio X I want to go but I don't think I can fit in that little hole. I would love to go rescue them.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

Phantom_491 Guest

Re: Stuck Travel Bugs/ Birthday Rescue Mission

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom_491
    The rescue mission will get underway as soon as I get home to change. As this is my B-day , I am going to try and add enough caches to my total to have my age +100.

Cache Y'all L8rs!

GEO Guest

Is today the day?
    Did you get there?
    When you wanna go again?

[quote=Phantom_491]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Phantom_491":wskkptwt
    The rescue mission will get underway as soon as I get home to change. As this is my B-day , I am going to try and add enough caches to my total to have my age +100.

Cache Y'all L8rs! [/quote:wskkptwt]

[quote=Phantom_491]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Phantom_491":26p2utux

Cache Y'all L8rs! [/quote:26p2utux]

Happy birthday phantom. I hope that you hit your mark. You forgot to tell us how many it's going to take to hit that mark.

Bio-x Guest
    Happy B-day Phantom & good luck! :P