Thread: what's in conway/toadsuck?

icetoad Guest

what's in conway/toadsuck?

Making our first trip ever to the Lock. Marked a number of cache locations. Is there anything up there as far as road construction we should know about?

trip is sunday, feb 25th. It'll be Ma, Me, and the girls...

Hope I remember I've got the camera with me this time...

flannelman Guest
    I was up there last week and it was all clear. Looks like a nice place to fish or picknick. Have fun.

icetoad Guest

Toad Suck

Wow, what a great place. I love both sides of the water. I also enjoyed Conway. Lotsa muggles, didn't find many caches. Sunday afternoon's prolly not the best time to go cache hunting in town.

Has anybody noticed their gps device getting a bit weird around metal pipes? I think that was what kept me from finding one cache today. Ma and I searched high and low, couldn't find it. I found 2 and was able to drop a bug off a few kilometers closer to it's goal.

To all who live in Conway, Nice Town. We're looking for a place with a litte acreage that we can keep some pygmy goats for the dogs to play with. We saw all kinds of nice land around outside of Conway today.

And again I forgot to take pictures, arrrrrrgggggg!

Next time I go, I'm bringin fishin gear and leavin the ole lady home. I might bring one of the dogs if she don't whine too much. I'm definately bringin better bait. That stuff I got from Walmart tasted awful.

Hey, icetoad!

We live in Conway, and I noticed that most of the caches you found during your visit were ours. Sorry I didn't read these messages until you were long gone... Hope you enjoyed your day!

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile