Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lonely in here

Geoark1 Guest

Lonely In Here

We spent 2 days caching from Cherokee Village(had business there) East on 62 to Pocahontas and tributary roads north and south then back across to Mtn Home to pick up some of Cachecrazies et al in the lakes area and back home.

Cached Out with fatigue that we Cached In for a nap. We had cached for 5 hrs picking off 11 caches that we missed the really nice dinner we had been planning for some time at Biggers. Woke up an hour late, restaurant was closing in 15 minutes.

NOW the big ? do you know what time you better be at an eating establishment for something to eat in January or run on up to the Walmart supercenter at Ash Flat?

Answer: Just after dark!

CTSWAMPYANKEE Guest
    I'm in Williford
    This is my 1st post as being a new member been geocaching since June 2003
    and have 2 caches here and owner gave permission to use driveway and property to find Caches (A Racoon's Home and A Deers Heaven) can park in grassy area near creek when not raining then just stay on Driveway as it gets pretty soft
    http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_de ... d5f6a70800
    http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_de ... 8608d7137a

Come on DOWN !!!!

cachecrazies Guest
    Hi CT and welcome!

We've already found Racoons Home (loved it) - and have had our eye on A Deers Heaven. We have to get back over that way real soon!

Welcome, CTSWAMPYANKEE!!! Nice to have you here!
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

Welcome CTSWAMPYANKEE I'm planning a trip up that way real soon.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

SMEDIC Guest

Hopely I will be placing some new caches in clay county soon

Like everyone said, there is not a lot of people in this area geocaching. My wife and I enjoy it, and were getting our act together to release some caches up in the tip of NE Arkansas so hopely activities will spread up this way.

Smedic

grzz51 Guest
    The wife and I love to Geocache, but, there are very few here in Phillips County. We find quite a few across the river in Mississippi. I plan to have a few new ones here in the Helena area in the near future. Are there any other cachers down here? We'd love to meet you if possible
    Grzz51

Team_Pink Guest
    We are planning a get together in Jonesboro on Oct 8th. Not a big deal, just a few geocachers eatin some hot dogs and talkin 'bout geocaching. Stay tuned.

cachecrazies Guest
    We've got October 8th penciled in on our calendar! Looking forward to getting over to your area & seeing everyone. Let us know what we can do to help out.