Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheap Ammo Cans (50cal.)

arkansas_angler Guest
    WW, If you don't mind I'd love to join in on this Searcy deal. I'm sure I could talk Dustin into joining us as well.

I have a 6X12 enclosed trailer and if anyone wants me to pick up more and bring them back to NWA I'll do it and I'll have a meeting to distribute them. If we need to purchase more let me know and I'll take more.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

I would love about 20 of them at that price. I might need to even take ASD up on his offer to help them get to me. Just let me know who I need to pay and when!

paris1time

cachemates Guest
    So far we have about 155+ cans spoke for. That would be about 1 pallet.
    Now, where to meet and what time? We don't normally go to Hot Springs to eat breakfast, so I don't know many places for breakfast.
    Cracker Barrel and IHOP are close together just off MLK bypass. If you want to meet mid morning or lunch, you have more choices. All I need to know is when you want to meet. I can make it about any time.
    When the time is decided I will contact "The Can Man" and let him know we are coming. You might want to bring gloves if you don't want to get your hands dirty. Also I would suggest bringing Cash, He might not want a check.
    I would suggest Cracker Barrel, it is fairly easy in and out depending on the time of day.

Arkansas_angler, GREAT. Just let me know after the details have been worked out. I'd love to see a truck load come to Searcy(more cans = more caches for me to find LOL).

Well even if you tack on the ten I think I'll be able to use that doesn't sound like it really needs more than one truckload. I'm sure the extra loading hands will be welcome, but as long as one person with a truck goes I doubt we'll need too many more vehicles...unless everyone just wants to pick up their own.

I have family down there so just tell me when and where.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

Team_Pink Guest
    Woodwalker, I'll throw in $10 for gas. That makes it only 1.50 per can if I get twenty. Still a great deal.

If Arkansas Angler can pitch in 10 maybe you won't be too hard hit for gas.

arkansas_angler Guest
    $10 wont even hurt a college kid like me. That sounds like a good deal tech_guy. I'll go ahead and put in my order of 10 ammo cans as well.

cachemates Guest
    I contacted woodwalker9 since it looks like he will be delivering cans to the central and northeast section and ASD to the Fort Smith- northwest area.
    Woodwalker and I agreed on 8:00 AM this Saturday at the Cracker Barrel restaurant in Hot Springs. If this time doesn't work, it can be changed.Just let me know. Anyone who want to come is welcome. Look forward to seeing you there.