Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Cheap Ammo Cans (50cal.)

What a great trip Thanks Jerry . Anyone IN NWA needing any I have 80 or so to sell here. I did manage to watch Jerry drive by the Rest stop while I was getting out to search for the cache there and a few more around town. Again Thanks for making the day better!!!!!!!!!!
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

Ah, maybe not a hair out of place, but check the 2nd picture and the dragging head of said woodwalker9. Hmmm, as for the sweat, I cached with him this weekend and he does. (HA!) I, on the other hand, being a true lady only glisten. (She says with tongue politely in cheek batting her eyelashes as she fans to blow away her own stench.)

Hey ORR, Do you still have any of the cans left? I was going to get in on the deal in the first place but when ya'll went to get them I was in South Carolina on the beach. I could use 10 if you have any left. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking
    Hey ORR, Do you still have any of the cans left? ... I could use 10 if you have any left.
    irbh, oh yeah, I still have all 25. I'll email you off the forum and set something up. -- ORR
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Q Guest
    Got my cans this morning from Woody. Thanks again. The dude wouldn't even take some extra ga$ money. The nerve of some people. Now someone turn off the heater so I can get out and stash a few newbies.

NeedForSpeed3685 Guest
    I'm anxious to pick up a few from Arkansas_Stickerdude since Hot Springs is too far of a drive for my budget!
    Thanks to all for the great deal!

BrawnyBear Guest

Moga Needs Some Cans

Just wondering if there were about 75 cans available for purchase? MOGA 2007 needs to get 75 30 or 50 cal ammo cans for the event. We are on a tight budget so we would like a fair price. Anyone have that many?

I would drive to get them.

Thanks,
    Brawny Bear

catfish101 Guest
    I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE 20 CANS WHEN SOMEONE GOES BACK

CATFISH101

cachemates Guest
    Just met with flannelman and Lint ( His son Nathan ) and picked up his cans. Brawny Bear there are plenty more if you need them. These cans are outside and have some rust, but the inside of most of them are like new. Just so you know they are not shiny new.
    Just let me know if you are coming. Woodwalker9 said he might come for more, maybe he can deliever a few more to those in the Searcy area.

flannelman Guest
    Thanks to Jerry of Cachemates for locating these cans for us. Some of them are really nice and some have some rust problems but not so bad that they cant be used. A little cammo paint and some swag and you're in business.

There are also some quality caches in the area so it is well worth the trip. I'll be going back to find the rest of the caches and maybr get some more FGC's.

FGC's - Future Geocache Containers AKA ammo cans