Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheap Ammo Cans (50cal.)

8am? That would have me leaving here at 5:30am. LOL How about around 11 or noon?
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

Sat the 19th would be better for me I have to come down and visit family that weekend. Plus that would give the masses time to figure out where all the cans were going and who needed them. Also I'm going to check with the Army Surplus around here and see if they want any. How many cans are there?

cachemates Guest
    There is a possibility that woodwalker will have to work the 19th. So, he and IceCream Man are coming as planned this Saturday the 12th. They are coming to Glenwood at 8:00 AM for breakfast and a few caches. He will get the cans for his area.

I will meet ASD and anyone one else who cares to come along at the Cracker Barrel restaurant on Saturday the 19th. You pick the time, I'll be there. Hope this works for everyone. Be sure to post the time.

Well 8 am that far away is a bit out of my arena, and the 19th is a work day, so I'll just request that WW9 pick up my 10 please.

AR_kayaker

cachemates Guest
    Just so everyone knows, woodwalker is a very early riser when he goes caching. I know this because he told me so. I know 8:00 AM in Searcy would be hard for me to make also.

flannelman Guest
    I WANT SOME!!! I WANT SOME!!! I can't go this weekend cause I gotta work. I'm not sure about Sep. Is that on a Saturday?? Anyway I want 25 cans. Where do I send the cache, errr, cash. What time will you be coming back through Hot Springs on Saturday? If I'm off work by then I'll just meet you and get them then.

Thanks.

ED. I just re-read the op and noticed that it is Aug 19. Gotta work that weekend too.

I would like 10. Probably will not be able to make it to Hot Springs but sure sounds like fun. Woodwalker can you pick mine up? Who do I pay and when. Will you all be coming back through Little Rock on Saturday? Maybe me or Maumellean could meet you somewhere. If that's a problem we could just pick them up later at your place. Sayitagain

This weekend might be OK I have had a death in the family and not sure when the funeral is, but it will be in Hot Springs so I might be there On Sat but not at 8am

Sayitagain, that is not a problem at all. I plan on doing some caching in the Glenwood/Hot Springs area Saturday, so I'm not sure just when I will be coming back through Little Rock. I'm guessing it will probably be close to 4 or 5 p.m. If that works for you, I will be glad to drop them off. Also, Kayaker, I will be dropping off cans in Jacksonville for Topkitty, so I will be glad to bring yours along. Tech_guy and arkansas_angler, I will bring yours to Searcy. It might be that I will be heading to the Walnut Ridge/Jonesboro area in the next few weeks, so I could deliver them there if that time frame works for you. If anyone else would like for me to pick some up, please email me as to how many you want and where I might meet you. I'll be coming through Hot Springs, Benton, Little Rock, then north on 67 through Jacksonville to Searcy. I plan to get a few extra, so if someone decides later, I will have them available in Searcy. I hope this works for everyone.

polijn Guest
    Hey, Woodwalker, if you're caching out around Lake Ouachita while you're around Hot Springs, I'll be working at the State Park's visitor center. We've got two caches in our park, and I'm working on a third one.

I'll also be working the afternoon of the 19th. Unfortunately, people like to camp on the weekends, so I always end up working weekends. At least until after Labor Day, anyway.