Thread: Login

Login

Was anyone having difficult with the "login" this morning??? Tried numerous times, got a new password and was ultimately able to get on to the site. Hope this is a temporary aberration.

cachemates Guest
    I have had the same problem all day. Just now got it to work, and all post are marked as unread.

We're still having some problems. I'll try to post and article on the home page to keep everyone updated... Stay tuned...

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

Login

Whew, I'm out here in Colorado and thought maybe something was happening on this end. Thanx for keeping us up to date, Wayne.

BACKPACKNJACK Guest

Re: Login

Quote Originally Posted by SJClimber
    Whew, I'm out here in Colorado and thought maybe something.....this end...
    "Out here"??? "Out here"??? I tried to order a Mapsend Direct Route a few days ago on-line, and was told "There is No USPS Service to Your Area" (True story)
    Any way, I've had some trouble also but seeing that US Mail isn't supposed to run this far out, I haven't said anything and was just glad light gets this far.

Everything seems to be back to normal again.

Well... not exactly "everything"... Some of us will never be "normal".

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

Re: Login

Quote Originally Posted by BACKPACKNJACK
    Quote Originally Posted by SJClimber
    Whew, I'm out here in Colorado and thought maybe something.....this end...
    "Out here"??? "Out here"??? I tried to order a Mapsend Direct Route a few days ago on-line, and was told "There is No USPS Service to Your Area" (True story)
    Any way, I've had some trouble also but seeing that US Mail isn't supposed to run this far out, I haven't said anything and was just glad light gets this far.
    Jack, don't know if you're talking about your neck of the woods or mine. It took a note from my mother-in-law 22 days to get from Dallas to Ridgway, CO. Still Pony Express??? Pitiful USPS....
    Onward