Thread: For all you collectors

arkansas_angler Guest

For all you collectors

I stumbled upon this while looking for something on the groundspeak forums. Let me know what you think.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

I think that a fool and his money will soon part! By the way, I have for sale to the highest bidder the first GPSr used to score the FTF on the "Original Stash". Do I hear an opening bid of $10,000 anyone???? -- ORR
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Team_Pink Guest
    We are thinking about going to Oregon next summer. If we get the beans, we couldn't afford to go!

If you get them and need some help eating them let me know. I'll call Captain B and Queen!

arkansas_angler Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tech_guy
    We are thinking about going to Oregon next summer. If we get the beans, we couldn't afford to go!
    You can always sell it just before your trip. I figure if you buy it now for $7500, a fair asking price next year would be at least $9000.

CaptainB Guest
    This item has already been viewed over 2000 times. There may be some last minute buyers. I couldn't understand why the shipping cost was so high ($250.00), until I read where they are going to personally delivery it to the buyer.

arkansas_angler Guest
    Well...the auction has ended. Surprisingly, no geocaching enthusiast wanted a $7500 can of beans. Who'd a thunk it?