Thread: Are you familiar with the cache Quantum Leap

nonnipoppy Guest

Are you familiar with the cache Quantum Leap

A Houston cacher named Snoogans has a cache called Quantum Leap that has the most outlandish logs. If you need a chuckle click on the link below it is a hoot to read:

Quantum Leap

BACKPACKNJACK Guest
    I was just about to tap-out and then I saw this posting. Glad I stopped to take a look. I read some then placed it in my [Favorites] folder to read later. There are some great stories there, Thanks!

BACKPACKNJACK Guest
    OK Poppy, night before last I solved the first puzzle for you, so when the “EU DE LaPu” has been dealt with and this cache has been un-archived, you would be ready to go.

I will read about your misfortunes…I mean your adventures with the greatest of interest, along with the 245 others who have this cache on their watch list.

Should you choose to except this mission, be advised that the last to attempt it is now wishing (I assure you) they had added a good set of ear plugs to their list of needed supplies.

I thought about going with you, but I’m sure I will be too busy that month
    so Good Luck To Ya!

PS. Never grunt or bark or cough a lot when in the presence of male Gators.

PPS. Never show signs of fear or flight when in the presence of aggressive Bull Sharks.

PPPS. Never think you are faster then a Rattler.

PPPPS. Never wear your good undies on adventures, you may need to discard them at some time.

polijn Guest
    Okay. That's nuts. But now I really really want to find that cache. Wish it was closer.

Now, nonnipoppy, how many times have I heard it said that your good bud golfnutz has too much time on his hands? I personally think the two of you could make a run down there to do some research, then he could (with your help of course) come up with just as good. PLEASE?!!! Do I hear sounds of the gauntlet being waved above the hills and waterfalls of Johnson County?

You know this cache is BOGUS right? There is one just like it in Tulsa called "IT"
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

BACKPACKNJACK Guest
    Snoogans’ profile says straight out that he is a Science Fiction writer. Right??

The log/cache, if you read the stories, is in what ever State/City it needs to be in. Right??

The stories about finding this cache are so unique that 245 cachers (plus me now) are watching it. Right??

I figured the bunker was probably real and the filing cabinet was too but from there on…….??? I also figure I'm only right about 10% of the time but only wrong about 10% of the time also. The rest of the time I'm mostly just confused.
    There is actually a yearly adventure/event in Hot Springs called Midnight Madness that is sort of like this plus a new Treasure Hunting reality TV show. I enjoy watching and/or reading all three of these so I’m sure I will enjoy any adventure logs from ArkGeo cachers, be they real or just gleaned from the filing cabinet of Snoogans.

Anyway, I figure fun is fun if you find it under parallel sticks in the woods, inside the imaginations of your friends, or under the coded message or word game that you solved, so real or bogus, fun is fun. (well at least when your my age )
    BPNJ

Quote Originally Posted by arkansas_stickerdude
    You know this cache is BOGUS right?
    ASD, could you explain what you meant?
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

To claim the cache you have to contact Snoogans and get permission and then write a SCI-FI Log and thats it.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

tx_secsy Guest
    I've done Quantum Leap with my two girls....it was a great adventure! I look forward to caching adventures in Ft. Smith/Van Buren area this coming weekend.

Stickerdude is correct....just contact Sir Snoogans, he's a great guy! He'll create an envelope of your own so you can begin your journey!

Theresa