Thread: GeoWoodstock4 is almost here!

NatureFish Guest

GeoWoodstock4 is almost here!

The fourth world-wide geocachers gathering, GeoWoodStock4, where it IS all about the numbers(!), is May 27th-29th in Dallas, Tx and the surrounding area!

For more information see www.texasgeocaching.com forum thread 'GW4', or www.geowoodstock4.com.

I will be there from May 18th through the 30th, in the Microtel in Arlington, Room 102.

GeoPirat and our other three friends from Germany will be there the 17th through 29th as well.

Nonnipoppy, our navigator, and Nutz of the GolfNutz team will be there as well, though I don't have their dates.

The hotel still has a few rooms, if you want them, even though the online reservation system says they are booked solid.

817-557-8400 for reservations.

My team will do our 24 Hour World Record Cache Run attempt on the 20th-21st, 9 a.m. to 9 a.m.

Monday through Friday we'll have a 15-passenger van and will try to do 200 caches a day, a total of 1k caches found for the week, and anyone is welcome to join in, to either follow us or jump in the van, for however much time you want to stay!

I hope to see you there,
    Ed
    205-914-6814

The funny thing is that I will be in Fort Worth that weekend, but won't be attending GW4. I'm going down to visit freinds and family.

At best I'll have time catch a cache or two on my own and to drop a couple of TB's....

I can't wait I'm registered and will be camping with the Tulsa group. WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

demonicangel Guest
    Rub it in... rub it in, I'm STILL trying to convince Jim that I NEED to go. It's important for the sake of my sanity that I need to go.

bone Guest
    Wish we could go, but not going to get to. ASD better watch out for that OMG he's rearing to go all he talks about is DALLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ARVS#2 :P

Geezer_Veazey Guest
    It is now May 21st, 9:15 AM. The assault should have ended 15 minutes ago. Let the glorying begin. Tell us all about it.

Geezer

Sn[:P][:P]gans would like for everyone that registered to post a "will Attend" on the GW4 cache page.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!