Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Arkansas Cache Stats

cachecrazies Guest
    We set out 2 new ones today - still waiting for approval.

2 more reasons to hit northern Arkansas, guys and gals*!

(hint, hint, nudge, nudge)

* one is a lady cachers cache!

And they're both in a beautiful, but remote, area. Takes some time to get there - but well worthwhile - in our opinion anyway!

I just thought I would update some stats on the Arkansas caches.

Stats os of 7/3/04 at 1:00 am.
    Total state caches: 621
    New caches since this thread was posted: 52

By looking at these numbers it appears we have also had 23 caches archived since that time also.

Let's keep it growing.

I have several containers ready but just can't find the time to get out and hide them. I also have about 15 new ones planned for this fall as soon as I get enough ammo cans and hiking weather rolls around again.

rousefam Guest

Arkansas Cache Stats

It is truly amazing how more and more folks are joining the geocaching ranks. We too have about 5 new caches to place, but weather and time become the biggest obstacle.
    Seems like we enjoy caching more in the cooler weather, similar to hiking, as the bugs and heat are not nearly as bad.
    We recently came back from Northwestern Iowa, and the mosquitos were absolutely horrible, in the early evening, or when the weather was cloudy.

Still had fun caching and scratching.
    Lefty & Roust-about

chili36 Guest
    I should be able to get out the 5 micros and 1 multicache in and around Marion over the weekend.

I have about a dozen to get out soon.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

Valorian Guest
    I know this is an old topic, but I'd be greatful if anyone in the Booneville area could put some out for when I have to go visit In-Laws around June each year

Geoark1 Guest

Arkansas Cache Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Valorian
    I know this is an old topic, but I'd be greatful if anyone in the Booneville area could put some out for when I have to go visit In-Laws around June each year
    Run on up Hwy 10 to 71 and environs and you can cache out with alot of cache on hand, one of ours near my in laws.

Well WE did it Arkansas is UP TO 702 Lets keep it going and see if we can reach 1000 by New Years. I know I'll try to do my part.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!