Thread: The next Coin Quest

Ltfightr Guest

The next Coin Quest

If you missed the first one, the new Coin Quest starts on Saturday March 25.

The Hermits Quest for Gold

This was a LOT of fun the first time around and we got a great coin. They will still have the pirate game up if anyone would like to "play" it. There isn't a prize for finishing it but it will still be fun.

I had a ball with the last game so I wouldn't miss this one for the world! However, family obligations may prevent me from being in the running for one of the coins.

There are currently 3 of us that I've seen on the leader board. Ltfighter, did I miss you?

Ltfightr Guest
    No. Life has gotten in the way a bit. William is in Soccer and Tee-ball so we have been busy with that.

And I'm a little upset about the way this one is being played. Parker was up at 6 to get the list of what we needed and in less then 5 minutes 70! people had already loged a cache. So since they are drawing for the other 50 coins there is no rush for us to work in it.

Sorry, I just read this and it sounded like sour grapes. Which it really isn't. We really need to do the first puzzle but we lost the code to solve it and havn't been able to sit long enough to rework it.

Thanks for asking!

Diana

I need help to solve the code? PLEASE
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

Ltfightr Guest
    It's a Pig Pen code. There are 2 number signs and 2 "X"s. The code that you have to figure out is what letters go where in the # or X. If there is a dot in the middle then that letter goes into second # or X. There is also a Morse Code in the picture. The answer MIGHT be the Pig Pen code OR the Morse Code. We really need to work on it.

NOT I wish I had that much time. Oh well maybe next time.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

It's the Morse code. The pigpen is a red herring.

Ltfightr Guest
    Thanks! I also heard that you won't have a puzzle every time just the first and last.

Can't vouch for the last because I'm not there yet, but that would be in keeping with the last game. However, the only puzzle I've had to solve so far was before logging my first cache.