Thread: Woodwalker9

jsgreer1 Guest

Woodwalker9

wow i just looked at woodwalker's profile and its really amazing how much he does for this "sport" if you will. there may be some more amazing profiles but this one really caught my eye. i only hope one day someone looks at my profile and feels the same way i felt when i looked at his.
    so to bring this post to an end i would like to say thank you woodwalker for giving me something else to look forward to you are a great person and are appreciated.

I'll second that one!

Having just returned from another Searcy cache run, I will heartily second that motion!

Not only does he have some of the MOST creative cache hides around, he is always willing to help a fellow cacher - new to the sport or not. And he's just an all around nice guy.

As I told him today, we will soon need to hold a parade in his honor! All hail, oh Cache Master!

LOL! One in a gazillion!

GO HUNT "THE GREAT SEAL" It is priceless!

cachecrazies Guest
    There's so much to say about Woodwalker that we won't even attempt to begin!

He's one of the truly "nice" people in the world! There's very few individuals that will go to the extent for other people that Woodwalker does. If he thinks anyone needs anything - he will try to do it and be the first one there.

Anyone that knows Woodwalker will have true admiration for him - and we're proud to call him a friend!

Team_Pink Guest
    You ever notice his posts? He always TN leaves something! That's giving to the game!

cachemates Guest
    We agree with everyone else. woodwalker is just a SUPER GUY. Mr. Geocache.