Thread: Groundspeak Survey

NatureFish Guest

Groundspeak Survey

You may have received an email invitation to submit a survey to Groundspeak about your geocaching preferences.

Unlike so much of the spam you may receive, this one is legit and your responses matter!

Please complete it as it will give TPTB important and relevant info about our geocaching community and how Groundspeak can better serve it.

Thanks,
    Ed

Survey

Concerned about malicious email, I hit on the link to privacy policy and got the "white page" stating "The page cannot be displayed." Therefore, I pitched the email.

NatureFish Guest

Deleted

Yup, I am afraid that lots of folks did.

Groundspeak should have sent an email stating "Be on the lookout for..." before sending the survey.

I delete anything resembling spam topics without even reading them, and had deleted this one.

Later, in the RWH I saw a topic about it and had to go back and retrieve it from my deleted files - that's what prompted me to post this heads-up!

Have fun,
    Ed

Ltfightr Guest
    Thanks! i was wondering about this! I wanted to do it if it was real.

I just got done with mine.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

Mine musthave gone straight to the trash (spam filter) as I never even saw it. Is there a link to the survey on the geocaching.com page or is it only via e-mail?