Thread: Are there any paintballers out there?

boogalloo Guest

Are there any paintballers out there?

I just recently bought a spyder paintball gun and I was wondering what everybody's outlook on paintball is?

Bryan

P.S. Write Back Soon

flannelman Guest
    I used to but had to sell my stuff about six years ago. I had a Tippman Pro-Lite with a J&J hard chrome barrel, 200 rd hopper, 9oz and 12oz bottles, JT Softstream mask, and 2 100rd tubes for backup ammo.
    I had a great time playing!! Just never got back into it. We had some of the same ideas that geocachers have. Keep the place you play in clean, respect others, be safe, and have fun. We even had a guy on a 4 wheeler play with us. He couldn't walk through the woods because he broke his back but he got out there on his cammoed atv and did pretty good.

LOT of fun!!

boogalloo Guest
    I have a Spyder X-tra, JT helmet, JT glooves and tubes for paintballs and also a 20 oz. tank. Me and a few friends made a new game. They would put on masks and take off through the woods and I would chase them through the woods with the paintball gun, LOTS OF FUN!!!
    Sincerly,
    Bryan

I play a little I used to play ALOT. I have an impulse and a sniper. Where do you live?
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

flannelman Guest
    We had several games that we played. Manhunt sends one out to hide and the others hunt him down. Team play pits two opposing teams at opposite ends of the play area they meet in the middle, last man standing wins for his team. We had a card game with custom cards that gave the players different benifits. Capture the flag. There are a lot of possibilites and all are fun.