Thread: .

mountainborn Guest

cachecrazies Guest
    We also enjoyed this SO MUCH! The people and stories were fantastic. We went from hilarity to touching emotional moments and everything in between.

One of the things that amazes us most is how honest "us" cachers are - and how we trust each other. Name one other place you go or have gone, that you can leave the room and go outside for an extended period of time - and leave your coins, gpsr's, cameras, etc. laying on the table - and never doubt that they'll be right there when you return! We think that says a lot about the integrity of geocachers! Glad we're included in such an elite group!

Geezer_Veazey Guest

Re: Long drive in the rain

Quote Originally Posted by mountainborn
    GEEZER, ain't.
    This past Thursday morning while standing in the shower with hot water massaging the back of my head and neck, allowing for improved cerebral circulation and allowing me to have my first new thought in several weeks, it occurred to me that I am old enough to call someone (outside my family) "son". So at church today I called a man who is over 50 but still 18 years my junior, and who is a good 6 inches taller than me, "son". It felt so good!

So if I want to be geezer, let me be geezer. I may just start really being one any day now.

I'm glad you made the drive in the rain (something geezers don't do). It was good to see you and all the other geocachers from near and far. Keep those interesting and entertaining log entries coming. I'm still waiting to hear about that time you went caching by mule-back.

Geezer