Thread: Personal web site listings

mountainborn Guest

Personal web site listings

I notice that there are only two personal web sites listed on the association links page. Yet, I'll bet that this bunch of tech savvy cachers have lots of personal pages that are not listed.
    As more and more people find out about geocaching and want to learn about it, they look for those personal pages. It puts a "face" on the local geocaching scene for them.
    We have some of the nicest and coolest people in the state in our outdoor sport.
    When I think about the cachers that I have met here in Arkansas, I realize that many are recognised at the state level in other activities outside of geocaching.
    So how about if fellow cachers, lets all list our personal web sites.
    It is a great way to welcome new cachers and attract web surfers to our asociation web site.
    I have submited my personal site for approval.
    http://www.mountainborn.com
    There are lots of free places to host your personal site, please feel free to PM me for hints and how too's.

nidomio Guest
    If you haven't met me before, you may have now....the Democrat-Gazette ran a full page article about my organization this past Thursday, March 9th - pages E1 & E6. So, if you'd like to learn more, my personal/organization page is:

www.hawkcenter.org

Enjoy!

NidoMio/Lynne

mountainborn Guest
    Very cool website !
    I resubmitted my personal web page again for consideration. I never herd anything back the first time so I wondered if it ever got there.
    Have you submitted yours ?
    It is very intresting and I am sure that many here would like to see it !

Geezer_Veazey Guest

Re: Personal web site listings

Quote Originally Posted by mountainborn
    I notice that there are only two personal web sites listed on the association links page.
    Instead of the association links page go to the Members List page. I counted 64 members with links to a personal web site.

mountainborn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer_Veazey
    I notice that there are only two personal web sites listed on the association links page.
    Instead of the association links page go to the Members List page. I counted 64 members with links to a personal web site.
    OOpz !

mountainborn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer_Veazey
    I guess I just didn't realise that the long dogs and mooremonkeys listings were Association pages.
    They look like personal pages at first glance.
    Are mooremonkeys and longdogs association officers maybe ?