Thread: Magical History Tour

Magical History Tour

I finished up the Magical History Tour in and around Walnut Ridge yesterday. This is, by far, one of the most educational and fun series that I have done. Each cache was well placed in a historical spot in and around Lawrence County. It is very evident that a lot of research, planning, and hard work went into this series and I appreciate tech_guy and the missus for their effort. This series should definitely be on everyone's list of to-do caches. Thanks guys for a wonderful time and for a great history lesson.

Team_Pink Guest

Gee Whiz, thanks Woodwalker!

It was fun to do and I learned a lot doing it. If you do find the time to get over to NE Arkansas and find these, let me know when you can claim the prize, and I'll try to meet you there. I'll see some of you at Petit Jean Mountain but if not, this will be a way for me to meet you!

PS. If you haven't, see if you can find Woodwalker's "What's the Score"! You'll find it to be quite the challenge!

jsgreer1 Guest
    well as long as im alive tomorrow i will be finishing up the tour tomorrow and wanted to thank tech-guy and the missus for this series, its been real fun. my family has enjoyed it and glad we got to be a part of it. hope you'll keep hiding!