Thread: Currently online status

LadyEngineer Guest

Currently online status

The who's online area on the left shows 5 members online, but at the bottom of this section on page?? (I'll have to change screen so I can tell you where I saw the discrepancy) says only 2 members online. What's up with that? Plus is there away to see who those 5 (or 2, which ever the case maybe) members are? I'm trying to meet other families that like doing this as much as mine, but you don't always run into people when your at a cache.

I have seen what you are referring to and I think I know where the confusion is. Right now the "Who's Online" on the left side of the main page shows 3 members currently online. The other page you are referring to is the main forums page and I think the number that it shows there is the actual number of members online in the forums at that time. It is currently showing 1 member online in the forums. Also on that page if you click the "Who is Online" it will bring up a list of who is currently online in the forums. I don't know if this is exactly how it is setup but that is just how it appears to me. If I am wrong someone please correct me. I am really new at most of this. My 13 year old son, who is currently in the process of building his first website, knows more about all of this technical stuff than I do at 33.