Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody having trouble logging in?

I tried choosing an avatar from the gallery, but there were none in there. I finally got mine to work by linking to an off-site picture.
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

LongDogs Guest

Avatars are definitely broken. Mine worked briefly then quit. It is a hot topic on the PHP-Nuke support forums, so I'm trying to figure out what to try next.

I've applied a couple of fixes, but they only helped so much...
    Gallery avatars appear to work now if you select them from the Your Account page. It would also appear that avatars that are links to an image on another site may be working.

LongDogs Guest
    Ok, I've applied some patches and avatars may work better now. They should also be easier to select from the gallery.

I also added a new theme called Chronicle. I invite every one to give it a try. Being a newer generation theme, it may work better.

I've also applied some other fixes and patches, so keep an eye out for any problems and let me know if you run across anything. As with any new site, it is an on going battle to shake out the initial bugs.

Rich-Faith Guest
    After getting informed by Ruffridr about this site two days ago, I registered (I thought). Never received confirmation by e-mail so today I re-registered (is there such a word?) and it immediately confirmed the registration. So I have no complaints.

So to make an initial comment...There are some really good geocachers in the area and state and I think it is a great idea to get them orgainized in some way. I've been to two events, one CITO in Barry Co., MO and the one at Clarksville (The First Ever Arkansas River Meet etc.). Both were terrific and lots of fun. If we don't do something like these, we are missing out on a lot of fun.

I agree we need to spread the word about the group first and build membership and then have some sort of event to get the group together and motivated. Maybe by then, we'll have some good ideas for activities.

GEO Guest

Just a Thought

We could start by having a Meeting Day once,a(week),month,ect.
    Until we can get a centralized meeting area this forum seems like the most likely place to get things happening.

Thanks Rich for the compliment,yes it is as fun putting on events as going to them.
    You are right we are and have been missing out on barrels of fun and adventure.

I think there are finally enough people to get it happening.

Can't Log In.

The site isn't recognizing me. When I type the login, it pulls up my personal Information, but still says Login or Register at the top left.

Phantom 491

I'm not having any problem. Have you tried clearing your browser cache?
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

LongDogs Guest

Cookies?

You may have to set your browser to allow cookies from the site.
    Some browsers will block the login cookie by default.

Phantom_491 Guest

No problem at work.

I've reset the security to Accept all cookies, and still can't get on. I'll try again later. I'm on my work computer now.

southdeltan Guest
    Here's a possibility - it may seem stupid but it happened to me! (I guess that makes me stupid...).

Check the time on your computer. If your time gets messed up (set to far ahead or behind) the cookies will "expire" or be out of their range. I accidentally set my date a month behind and it wouldn't let me log in. Once I figured it out, I corrected the date and I had no problems.

That's a possibility... check it out.

sd