Thread: hope it works

stratcat Guest

hope it works

thanks mountainborn for getting me into the sport of geocaching and helping with the guitar.i have been glued to the computer since you showed me this site.i have really enjoyed the forum post.thanks agian

BACKPACKNJACK Guest

Welcome Aboard

Way cool get-fiddle!!
    That “Mountainborn” is indeed, one Overall Clad…Compu-Geeky, Techno-Nurdy, Cache-Savy, Mountain Man ain’t he?

“stratcat", welcome to our Band of Arkies who hunt trail and dell for hidden treasures.
    We hope you enjoy both the site here and the game we play out there, mostly in the Great Outdoors of Arkansas.

Glad you enjoy ArkGeo, stratcat, and WELCOME!!! What kind of music do you play?
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

stratcat Guest
    thanks for all the welcome.i really enjoy what caching that i have done.i hope with the helpful cache savvy ways of mountainborn that soon i can have a few caches of my own out for people to enjoy.as to the question for what kind of music i play,i love to play any type of music.i have been in a few bands but seem to always end up back playing solo.again thanks for the warm welcome and i hope to see you all on the trails.

Welcome and Good luck.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!