Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Arkansas Meet Alabama Winter Campout

I'm free any weekend except Mar 18th and 25th.
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

I'll be in OK City the weekend of Feb. 25 and I'll be on call-out duty for work the weekend of March 3, so I won't be able to make it either of those weekends. Any other weekend in Feb. or Mar. works for me, though. -- ORR
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

BACKPACKNJACK Guest
    I vote for any of the above, or if it will get me out of dusting around here or burning brush, all of the above.

NatureFish Guest

LOL

You're not helping, folks - I need dates when you CAN make it, not when you can't!

Sorry! I CAN make it the weekends of Feb. 4, 11, and 18, and March 11, 18, and 25. -- ORR
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

cachecrazies Guest
    We can make it ANY Saturday in February or early March until the 18th.

Bob is starting a new job tomorrow (at the soon to be famous) Visitors Center at Bull Shoals State Park and may not be able to take off on Fridays now but we can still be there on Saturdays or Sundays.

Off the wall suggestion - If nothing else works out for everyone - what about waiting until the Meet & Greet in Clarksville in April? I think most everyone has cleared their calendar for that one already. You could choose whether to announce the "winners" now or then.

edited to include P.S.

P.S. March 25th is MOGA!

I'm not a nominee, I'm a newbie still, but the 25th works better for me. I might be able to make it on the 3rd, but it's more iffy.

Re: LOL

Quote Originally Posted by NatureFish
    You're not helping, folks - I need dates when you CAN make it, not when you can't!
    We CAN be there:
    Feb 4, 11, 18, 25
    Mar 4, 11
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

LadyEngineer Guest
    We can be there:

Feb 18

Mar. 4, 18, 25

Apr 15

LE

I will be able to attend any weekend in February(4, 11, 18, 25) and March 4, 11, or 18.