Thread: New guy from Lavaca

upAcreek Guest

New guy from Lavaca

I received an Etrex Legend for an early Christmas present so I thought that I would give geocaching a try. I found my first cache on 2-16-05 (GCMN3Q). I was on my way to work and thought I would give this one a try. It was pretty cool and I found it without being late for work. I went back out today and found 5 more so I guess I'm hooked.

Welcome to the sport! I got my GPSr for Christmas last year and have had a blast with it. A lot of good caches and cachers in this State. Hope to meet you some day. STW

WELCOME!!! Always glad to see a new face around here. I hope you get as much fun out of geocaching as my family has. We don't have a lot of finds, but I can remember every single one, and they were all fun!

Keep us updated on your progress, and if you have any questions, let 'er rip!

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

upacreek if you have any questions feel free to give me a call my number is on my avatar. Good luck and if you need a hint feel free to call.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

mountainborn Guest
    Welcome !

BACKPACKNJACK Guest
    Welcome upAcreek
    There are lots of great caches and great cachers within a stones throw of Lavaca .
    I hope you also enjoy visiting the site.
    PS. Your membership in the Arkansas Geocachers Association also makes you eligible to hunt the moneymouse. If you catch the mouse you will receive an updated print-up of the caches in the area of the hunt plus you could win cash and/or prizes. Please see the “$100Mouse Game” thread for the details.
    BPNJ