Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Inappropriate items in caches

thenaturenurd Guest

snakes alive!!!

Pig Newton,

I also put some plastic snakes and other reptilian/amphi fauna in several caches. I wouldnt worry about it.

LadyEngineer Guest
    I wouldn't worry either. I'm a big anti-snake person and we've been known to put rubber, clothe and wood snakes in caches, especially at halloween.

thenaturenurd Guest

no like the snakes?

LE,

You dont like snakes?

Craig

The only good snake is a dead snake!!!!!!
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

LadyEngineer Guest
    No like is not exactly the correct definition. Phoebia is closer to the truth. Which is very very difficult considering what I do and where I work for a living and then adding my hobby of caching on top of it. You should ask my husband and my co-workers, they have some very funny stories they just love to repeat about me and snakes.

thenaturenurd Guest

snakes have their place...

snakes have their place. Stickerdude just keep in mind most people are bitten when they are trying to kill the snake...

Craig

Phantom_491 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyEngineer
    No like is not exactly the correct definition. Phoebia is closer to the truth. Which is very very difficult considering what I do and where I work for a living and then adding my hobby of caching on top of it. You should ask my husband and my co-workers, they have some very funny stories they just love to repeat about me and snakes.
    I seem to remember a snake incident at the event last August involving my son (Squirrel 21309) & LE. Hmmmm

LE:" Auuuggghhh! Get that thing away from me!!!" Said as she ran out of the pavillion towards the vehicles.